Over the next few weeks, we will spotlight the artistic team and our community partners for the upcoming production of FOUR PLACES by Joel Drake Johnson | June 13 – 23, 2019
Meet Andrew Thornton
The Surround Project is honored to work with actor Andrew Thornton again (he was in The Surround’s inaugural production of 9 Circles).
- What is your favorite word? I don’t have one because I like a lot of words, but for fun I’ll say SYZYGY.
- What is your least favorite word? Descriptions of food sometimes gross me out, especially “moist,” “chunks,” “creamy” and “topped with.”
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? When someone really listens and asks questions, or when someone exposes their freakish vulnerability.
- What turns you off? When people don’t pay attention to other people around them, unawareness.
- What is your favorite curse word? Shit-stick
- What sound or noise do you love? My dog trying to talk to me.
- What sound or noise do you hate? My dog sitting by my bed and trying to wake me up with breathy whimpers.
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Chef
- What profession would you not like to do? Accountant
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? “Where do you wanna go for lunch?”